12 oz. Stemless Wine Tumblers feature double-wall, vacuum insulation with a clear lid. Available in white or silver.
They are 2x heat and cold resistant compared to glass or plastic wine glasses. 18/8 gauge stainless steel (18% chromium/8% nickel) – also know as Type 304 Food Grade.
Not recommended for dishwashers, hand wash only.
NOTE: If duty and brokerage fees are charged when the product arrives, the price may be modified slightly and your invoice adjusted accordingly.
CONVECTION OVEN (with Shrink Wrap):
Note: Because not all ovens are created equally the dwell time in an oven can range from 3.5 to 4.5 minutes. Convection oven is recommended. Settings will vary depending on the oven brand and model ink and paper and atmospheric conditions. Be sure that the artwork does not go beyond the size limits of the wrap.
– sublimatable substrate
– sublimation transfer
– shrink wrap
– heat gun
– heat tape
– convection oven
– temperature – 380-400 degrees F
– dwell time – 3.5 to 4.5 minutes
1. Position transfer onto the substrate using heat tape to secure the transfer to the substrate.
2. Place Polar Camel and transfer into shrink wrap cylinder.
4. Using the heat gun carefully direct hot air onto the shrink wrap until tight around the Polar Camel and transfer.
5. Place Polar Camel in oven with recommended settings listed above.
6. Pull from oven and remove wrap and paper. Caution contents will be hot use heat resistant gloves for safety.